Knitting. Working. Fretting
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Tweet
This morning we went for a walk on the beach with the babies. I forgot my camera. Stigs and Marcie played in the sand. Stigs really liked all the birds and was running towards them going "tweet, tweet" or her best approximation of that sound. Marcie was rolling around in the sand and sticking seas shells down his onesie. I will get pictures of those birdies tomorrow. Those pelicans sure are big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
since 10/4/07
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(168)
-
▼
January
(31)
- Ch-ch-ch-changes
- Too much TV
- Red Stripe
- Poolside knitting
- The birds
- Tweet
- No title
- nothing is more stressful
- After
- Road Trip
- poor excuse of a post
- A New Leaf
- I had big plans for today, I think. I wanted to kn...
- I'm a joiner now
- With all the hat knitting done for now ( I think) ...
- Lids
- Dominican sushi
- Feeling Funky
- too busy, too busy. babies. hats. applications. ov...
- Breathe
- L.C.
- For me?
- Date Night
- To do
- Siesta
- jealous
- Mom Day
- Blogiversary
- suggestions please
- First FO of the year
- Holy Shit!
-
▼
January
(31)
Labels
- 365 (136)
- art (22)
- babies (29)
- boring for everyone but me (11)
- brooklyn (23)
- bummers (14)
- Cardigan for Arwen (11)
- cost and revs (9)
- crochet (2)
- doggies (1)
- done (29)
- dr (2)
- drops a-line (4)
- drops Wrap Sweater (4)
- dyeing (2)
- eating (5)
- embarrassing crushes (9)
- forecast (3)
- general disarray (5)
- goals (7)
- goals.random (1)
- hats (2)
- keeping seniors out of trouble (2)
- knitgirls (3)
- knits in action (5)
- knitting (37)
- kool-aid dyeing (2)
- logic (2)
- machine knitting (1)
- marilyn jacket (3)
- mystery pooping (1)
- nablopomo (31)
- nakniswemodo09 (1)
- placket sweater (3)
- printmaking (15)
- project spectrum (17)
- random (48)
- random rants (10)
- reading (2)
- secret project (4)
- seed stitch beret (2)
- socks (22)
- spanish lesson (5)
- spinning (3)
- stig sweater (1)
- street vending (3)
- the nature (18)
- two cents (4)
- ufos (5)
- vacation (9)
- video (2)
- VT (17)
- who gives a shit (6)
- workspace (1)
- yellow cardigan (8)

1 comment:
Ah, I remember their first time at the beach up in Maine. Have fun in Florida! TK
Post a Comment