Knitting. Working. Fretting

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Mom Day


That's what I had today. A real Mom day. I went to Target, got diapers and some baby wash and wipes. Then SD and I picked out a car seat( which were thankfully paid for by my sister. Thank you M). They only had one in the store so we had to order the other one on line. Blah, blah. Mom stuff. I have a bunch of things I need to do in this next week and do not feel mentally organized enough to even start. Maybe tomorrow I'll have some time to get my shit together. I also spent a lot of time looking through my knitting magazines and books. Dreaming I guess.
As far as knitting projects go the log cabin is so close to being done. I did a row of crochet around three of the four squares and began sewing them together. When I get the fourth one from JG I will crochet around that, sew it to the others and then crochet a border around the whole thing. It will be good to finally give that away.

No comments:

since 10/4/07

rings