I haven't been to the Guggenheim in ages. In fact I think I kind of hated it there. It sucks for seeing shows. But tonight, maybe IT IS because I GET out so seldom, it was great. magical even. It was cool being at the museum so late and with so few people and drinking wine.
Knitting. Working. Fretting
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Date Night
That's what SD and I had tonight, a real live date!. We went to see Selected Shorts at Symphony Space and then those tickets got us into the Guggenheim for a special viewing of the Richard Prince show which closed today.
I haven't been to the Guggenheim in ages. In fact I think I kind of hated it there. It sucks for seeing shows. But tonight, maybe IT IS because I GET out so seldom, it was great. magical even. It was cool being at the museum so late and with so few people and drinking wine.



I haven't been to the Guggenheim in ages. In fact I think I kind of hated it there. It sucks for seeing shows. But tonight, maybe IT IS because I GET out so seldom, it was great. magical even. It was cool being at the museum so late and with so few people and drinking wine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
since 10/4/07
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(168)
-
▼
January
(31)
- Ch-ch-ch-changes
- Too much TV
- Red Stripe
- Poolside knitting
- The birds
- Tweet
- No title
- nothing is more stressful
- After
- Road Trip
- poor excuse of a post
- A New Leaf
- I had big plans for today, I think. I wanted to kn...
- I'm a joiner now
- With all the hat knitting done for now ( I think) ...
- Lids
- Dominican sushi
- Feeling Funky
- too busy, too busy. babies. hats. applications. ov...
- Breathe
- L.C.
- For me?
- Date Night
- To do
- Siesta
- jealous
- Mom Day
- Blogiversary
- suggestions please
- First FO of the year
- Holy Shit!
-
▼
January
(31)
Labels
- 365 (136)
- art (22)
- babies (29)
- boring for everyone but me (11)
- brooklyn (23)
- bummers (14)
- Cardigan for Arwen (11)
- cost and revs (9)
- crochet (2)
- doggies (1)
- done (29)
- dr (2)
- drops a-line (4)
- drops Wrap Sweater (4)
- dyeing (2)
- eating (5)
- embarrassing crushes (9)
- forecast (3)
- general disarray (5)
- goals (7)
- goals.random (1)
- hats (2)
- keeping seniors out of trouble (2)
- knitgirls (3)
- knits in action (5)
- knitting (37)
- kool-aid dyeing (2)
- logic (2)
- machine knitting (1)
- marilyn jacket (3)
- mystery pooping (1)
- nablopomo (31)
- nakniswemodo09 (1)
- placket sweater (3)
- printmaking (15)
- project spectrum (17)
- random (48)
- random rants (10)
- reading (2)
- secret project (4)
- seed stitch beret (2)
- socks (22)
- spanish lesson (5)
- spinning (3)
- stig sweater (1)
- street vending (3)
- the nature (18)
- two cents (4)
- ufos (5)
- vacation (9)
- video (2)
- VT (17)
- who gives a shit (6)
- workspace (1)
- yellow cardigan (8)

No comments:
Post a Comment