Knitting. Working. Fretting

Friday, January 04, 2008

Blogiversary

Well I have quite a few more goals but maybe I should just keep them to myself for now. Is a new year and I want to get more readers, not bore the ones I've got to tears (thanks for reading, please come again!)

Knitting, Knitting...
So I am working on the cardigan for Arwen more seriously but it is not much to look at. Just a purple square so far. I am also working on my January socks
Regia Mini Ringel
These will be knee high stripey socks for me. Hopefully all the socks I knit this year will not just be for me.

Today this little hormiga turns 1. Thank you for those of you that actually read this and especially those of you who send me the occasional comment so I know I am not talking to myself.

No comments:

since 10/4/07

rings