It doesn't look that different but I swear it is about 2 inches longer. Both socks are two inches longer. I guess I did a lot of chatting and not as much knitting. When I used to teach art to little kids I would always tell them that I didn't mind if they talked in class as long as they kept working. "If your mouth is moving your hands should be moving". I need to take my own advice.
Here are some pictures from my trip
My nice trip out of the city was soured by an hour long wait for trains on canal street. Two of the train lines had a train stuck on them and my only other choice of train home took about 45 minutes to arrive. What should have been about a twenty minute commute took closer to an hour and a half. Usually I take it in stride but it was really late, I was tired, and my boobs were about to burst ( in case you are new to the blog, I am breast feeding twins and being away from them all day can be hard on the boobies).

No comments:
Post a Comment