Knitting. Working. Fretting

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Too much TV


I have been watching sooo much TV in Florida. They have cable here. At home I don't have cable or any TV that actually has a clear picture (which is for the best). On vacation, however, lots of TV is good. I can't believe how many food and travel shows there are. Saw a show about Anthony Bourdain in Ghana eating in the markets. The day before that I saw him traveling around Greece drinking a lot of booze and eating lamb. Looked good. (The link I put in is for his travel blog which I had never seen until I googled for a link)

The picture up above is me wearing the sweater I made for SD's sister. It was returned to me because it was way too big on her. It is kinda way too big on me too although maybe you can't tell in the picture. It is very nice and soft. I didn't make the tie called for in the pattern. I might have to put buttons on it. I don't really know what to do.
In goals for the new year news--
I am almost finished with my knee high stripey socks. I am wondering why I thought I needed such tall socks. In the future I may make shorter ones and be fine with it.
I also haven't been reading much. I want to but haven't really made the time. This post wants to be something I can't quite make it into right now ( too lazy) So I will stop here.
Sock pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

since 10/4/07

rings