Happy New Year friends and not yet friend!
I will not make resolutions as I am sure to fail but rather would like to set general goals for myself. For now because it is late and I am already cheating on one of my other goals, I will only talk about knitting goals for this year.
I would like to knit a pair of socks a month. Wouldn't that be nice?
The first day of the year found scrambling to meet family obligations. In the end it all worked out but I didn't get to see my friends very much. I am also still pretty wiped out from being sick along with everyone else, I need to sleep. I am not looking forward to the plane ride home.
Everything is going to be okay. That's my motto.
Knitting. Working. Fretting
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
since 10/4/07
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(168)
-
▼
January
(31)
- Ch-ch-ch-changes
- Too much TV
- Red Stripe
- Poolside knitting
- The birds
- Tweet
- No title
- nothing is more stressful
- After
- Road Trip
- poor excuse of a post
- A New Leaf
- I had big plans for today, I think. I wanted to kn...
- I'm a joiner now
- With all the hat knitting done for now ( I think) ...
- Lids
- Dominican sushi
- Feeling Funky
- too busy, too busy. babies. hats. applications. ov...
- Breathe
- L.C.
- For me?
- Date Night
- To do
- Siesta
- jealous
- Mom Day
- Blogiversary
- suggestions please
- First FO of the year
- Holy Shit!
-
▼
January
(31)
Labels
- 365 (136)
- art (22)
- babies (29)
- boring for everyone but me (11)
- brooklyn (23)
- bummers (14)
- Cardigan for Arwen (11)
- cost and revs (9)
- crochet (2)
- doggies (1)
- done (29)
- dr (2)
- drops a-line (4)
- drops Wrap Sweater (4)
- dyeing (2)
- eating (5)
- embarrassing crushes (9)
- forecast (3)
- general disarray (5)
- goals (7)
- goals.random (1)
- hats (2)
- keeping seniors out of trouble (2)
- knitgirls (3)
- knits in action (5)
- knitting (37)
- kool-aid dyeing (2)
- logic (2)
- machine knitting (1)
- marilyn jacket (3)
- mystery pooping (1)
- nablopomo (31)
- nakniswemodo09 (1)
- placket sweater (3)
- printmaking (15)
- project spectrum (17)
- random (48)
- random rants (10)
- reading (2)
- secret project (4)
- seed stitch beret (2)
- socks (22)
- spanish lesson (5)
- spinning (3)
- stig sweater (1)
- street vending (3)
- the nature (18)
- two cents (4)
- ufos (5)
- vacation (9)
- video (2)
- VT (17)
- who gives a shit (6)
- workspace (1)
- yellow cardigan (8)

No comments:
Post a Comment