This is very tempting.
I want to make one of these which was inspired by this one from this blog
This post gets at some of the things I have been feeling about my blog. Not the part about not getting comments but rather the part about feeling that the blog needs more structure. I need to figure out what I would like it to be. Now that I am posting everyday it is impossible to have enough knitting content and daily blogging seems to beg for writing about daily things. Most days are too dull or horrible or embarrassing to really write about.
Maybe I'll find a way to organize this thing. I have written about this before but maybe I will actually take the next two weeks to do it.
Thanks for bearing with me.
Please come again.
Knitting. Working. Fretting
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
since 10/4/07
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(168)
-
▼
January
(31)
- Ch-ch-ch-changes
- Too much TV
- Red Stripe
- Poolside knitting
- The birds
- Tweet
- No title
- nothing is more stressful
- After
- Road Trip
- poor excuse of a post
- A New Leaf
- I had big plans for today, I think. I wanted to kn...
- I'm a joiner now
- With all the hat knitting done for now ( I think) ...
- Lids
- Dominican sushi
- Feeling Funky
- too busy, too busy. babies. hats. applications. ov...
- Breathe
- L.C.
- For me?
- Date Night
- To do
- Siesta
- jealous
- Mom Day
- Blogiversary
- suggestions please
- First FO of the year
- Holy Shit!
-
▼
January
(31)
Labels
- 365 (136)
- art (22)
- babies (29)
- boring for everyone but me (11)
- brooklyn (23)
- bummers (14)
- Cardigan for Arwen (11)
- cost and revs (9)
- crochet (2)
- doggies (1)
- done (29)
- dr (2)
- drops a-line (4)
- drops Wrap Sweater (4)
- dyeing (2)
- eating (5)
- embarrassing crushes (9)
- forecast (3)
- general disarray (5)
- goals (7)
- goals.random (1)
- hats (2)
- keeping seniors out of trouble (2)
- knitgirls (3)
- knits in action (5)
- knitting (37)
- kool-aid dyeing (2)
- logic (2)
- machine knitting (1)
- marilyn jacket (3)
- mystery pooping (1)
- nablopomo (31)
- nakniswemodo09 (1)
- placket sweater (3)
- printmaking (15)
- project spectrum (17)
- random (48)
- random rants (10)
- reading (2)
- secret project (4)
- seed stitch beret (2)
- socks (22)
- spanish lesson (5)
- spinning (3)
- stig sweater (1)
- street vending (3)
- the nature (18)
- two cents (4)
- ufos (5)
- vacation (9)
- video (2)
- VT (17)
- who gives a shit (6)
- workspace (1)
- yellow cardigan (8)

2 comments:
On some days I also find it very hard to post anything up at all. I have noticed that there are a lot of theme days. One day is a list day, one day is a wordless day etc...
What about a limerick and haiku day? And I would bet every body who reads your page likes seeing pictures of you, the kids, and SD, especially when SD is dressed up in his funny professor clothes!
Or if things get really bad you can turn to plagiarism and just copy/paste content from any random old blog. As a matter of fact, since I wrote so much in this comment I think that's what I will do for my post of the day!
I vow to post comments more often. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there like me who read your blog regularly, but don't comment. --TK
Post a Comment