Off to Florida today. We had an okay flight for flying with two 18 month olds. I think we are starting to get smarter about doing it. What to bring, how to dress, when times are better. It is always stressful though, no way around that. I had the bright idea to bring only one giant rolling bag since we would have two strollers and so I didn't want to have to carry a lot of small bags but then when we got to the airport the bag was over weight and we were gonna have to pay $50 dollars. So then I convinced the people to give us the bag back and I used an extra tote bag I had packed to take 12 pounds out of the bag. Oh boy was SD cross with me! It all worked out though. Here we are at the Fort Myers airport where we had to wait 3 and half hours for SD's Mom's flight to arrive
Knitting. Working. Fretting
Friday, January 25, 2008
Off to Florida today. We had an okay flight for flying with two 18 month olds. I think we are starting to get smarter about doing it. What to bring, how to dress, when times are better. It is always stressful though, no way around that. I had the bright idea to bring only one giant rolling bag since we would have two strollers and so I didn't want to have to carry a lot of small bags but then when we got to the airport the bag was over weight and we were gonna have to pay $50 dollars. So then I convinced the people to give us the bag back and I used an extra tote bag I had packed to take 12 pounds out of the bag. Oh boy was SD cross with me! It all worked out though. Here we are at the Fort Myers airport where we had to wait 3 and half hours for SD's Mom's flight to arrive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
since 10/4/07
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(168)
-
▼
January
(31)
- Ch-ch-ch-changes
- Too much TV
- Red Stripe
- Poolside knitting
- The birds
- Tweet
- No title
- nothing is more stressful
- After
- Road Trip
- poor excuse of a post
- A New Leaf
- I had big plans for today, I think. I wanted to kn...
- I'm a joiner now
- With all the hat knitting done for now ( I think) ...
- Lids
- Dominican sushi
- Feeling Funky
- too busy, too busy. babies. hats. applications. ov...
- Breathe
- L.C.
- For me?
- Date Night
- To do
- Siesta
- jealous
- Mom Day
- Blogiversary
- suggestions please
- First FO of the year
- Holy Shit!
-
▼
January
(31)
Labels
- 365 (136)
- art (22)
- babies (29)
- boring for everyone but me (11)
- brooklyn (23)
- bummers (14)
- Cardigan for Arwen (11)
- cost and revs (9)
- crochet (2)
- doggies (1)
- done (29)
- dr (2)
- drops a-line (4)
- drops Wrap Sweater (4)
- dyeing (2)
- eating (5)
- embarrassing crushes (9)
- forecast (3)
- general disarray (5)
- goals (7)
- goals.random (1)
- hats (2)
- keeping seniors out of trouble (2)
- knitgirls (3)
- knits in action (5)
- knitting (37)
- kool-aid dyeing (2)
- logic (2)
- machine knitting (1)
- marilyn jacket (3)
- mystery pooping (1)
- nablopomo (31)
- nakniswemodo09 (1)
- placket sweater (3)
- printmaking (15)
- project spectrum (17)
- random (48)
- random rants (10)
- reading (2)
- secret project (4)
- seed stitch beret (2)
- socks (22)
- spanish lesson (5)
- spinning (3)
- stig sweater (1)
- street vending (3)
- the nature (18)
- two cents (4)
- ufos (5)
- vacation (9)
- video (2)
- VT (17)
- who gives a shit (6)
- workspace (1)
- yellow cardigan (8)

No comments:
Post a Comment