Knitting. Working. Fretting

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

First FO of the year



I finished this yesterday. It is a present for SD's sister. It was a mad dash to get it done before I left Minnesota but it is done and looks okay, not great. I don't have time to block it for her but I told her what to do. Not the best way to do things I know. maybe I have time to do it in the next hour before we leave for the airport. But now onto the details

80-20a Cardigan in Angora-Tweed and Vivaldi
by DROPS design
yarn: three strands held togehter of
School products bulky wool tweed greenish
School products cobweb mohair in blue
Some random cobweb black angora/wool blend in black

The result is pretty warm which is good because the recipient is always cold. I didn't get a chance to get a picture of her with it on but maybe she'll send me one.

Oh I forgot to post my last FO's for last year:
They are the top two were presents for my friend's daughter who got herself all dreaded up last summer and needs head gear. I also made her a grey cotton scarf which you can kinda see around her neck.




More listing of goals for 2008 tomorrow!

2 comments:

erqsome said...

I'm so impressed by that jacket, it looks super warm, but also way to bust some stash! I'd never have guessed it was three strands.

Anonymous said...

Hot. I like how you combine your yarns. Happy New Year! Tomoko.

since 10/4/07

rings