I just figured out I can post videos. I did not know that. How exciting! I know old news for lots of people I am sure but I have been sooooo jealous of the vloggers all month. I hope it works.
This is video is of my little cousin making his little dog really mad. He made him mad just by talking to him pretty much. My Mom walks right by the dog pretty oblivious to the fact that he is growling and looking like he wants to bite someone. At the end my cousins just tells the dog it's over and he stops being mad.
Knitting. Working. Fretting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
since 10/4/07
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(78)
-
▼
November
(31)
- Happy December
- Looking up to See it's Fall
- Riding a bummer
- Big TO DO List
- Something New (to me)
- Good Times
- Missed another one
- Well I missed my deadline for the secret project. ...
- Holiday post
- Like
- Lather
- Someone
- Gentle Reader
- Hanging Out
- Past Midnight
- In their wake
- Just like Spock
- Ready, set, go!
- PLAN B
- THIRD THING
- 3 things
- Fever
- Day 9
- FO
- Keeping up with the Vloggers
- Drop a-line
- I'm so sorry
- Reflections
- Miss S and her new sweater
- Bonus post
- Dyeing to knit
-
▼
November
(31)
Labels
- 365 (136)
- art (22)
- babies (29)
- boring for everyone but me (11)
- brooklyn (23)
- bummers (14)
- Cardigan for Arwen (11)
- cost and revs (9)
- crochet (2)
- doggies (1)
- done (29)
- dr (2)
- drops a-line (4)
- drops Wrap Sweater (4)
- dyeing (2)
- eating (5)
- embarrassing crushes (9)
- forecast (3)
- general disarray (5)
- goals (7)
- goals.random (1)
- hats (2)
- keeping seniors out of trouble (2)
- knitgirls (3)
- knits in action (5)
- knitting (37)
- kool-aid dyeing (2)
- logic (2)
- machine knitting (1)
- marilyn jacket (3)
- mystery pooping (1)
- nablopomo (31)
- nakniswemodo09 (1)
- placket sweater (3)
- printmaking (15)
- project spectrum (17)
- random (48)
- random rants (10)
- reading (2)
- secret project (4)
- seed stitch beret (2)
- socks (22)
- spanish lesson (5)
- spinning (3)
- stig sweater (1)
- street vending (3)
- the nature (18)
- two cents (4)
- ufos (5)
- vacation (9)
- video (2)
- VT (17)
- who gives a shit (6)
- workspace (1)
- yellow cardigan (8)

No comments:
Post a Comment