I think I will plan it out a little more. Like feeding the babies, it is better if I think about how I will do it before it is time to do it. I'd try to have a basic outline for what I would talk about; maybe devote a week to certain things or talk about a certain thing each day of the week for the whole time. Then I would have seven topics and a week to think about them. Would could those topics be? Any suggestions. I know some people have eye candy Fridays and WIP Wednesdays but what about the rest of the week? If you tell me now you (my dear reader or two) won't suffer as much next year.
For my final NaBloPoMo post I would like to report on my knitting progress for the month
1. The yellow cardigan is knit up to the armpits and both the sleeves are done up to where you see them. I think part of the reason this project is going so slowly is because I don't really know what I want to so with this sweater. I thought I wanted a V-neck but then I changed my mind and I thought maybe it would be ribbed at the yoke with a round neck but I really don't know.
2. This little a-line jacket is almost done. I only need to finish up the right front and pick up the stitches for the collar. This will be finished this weekend.
3. This so called secret project is looking pretty good. There is another square not pictured which is pretty far along. Once all the squares are done JG and I will crochet around each square, sew them together and then crochet around the whole thing. Maybe it will be finished by the end of the year.
The final project to talk about is my Mom's sweater. I did not start it yet and now I believe the magazine with the pattern has been recycled. Is this project cursed?
Good night y'all.
Happy end to NaBloPoMo to me (and you).

1 comment:
Good job for a great month of blogging and the your first vlog! I don't think you need to do anything differently next time either. It's not broke so no need to fix it.
bye bye
Post a Comment