Knitting. Working. Fretting

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Keeping up with the Vloggers

Inspired by this which it seems was inspired by this I am going to show my workspaces. I know this is old news already and nobody asked to see my space but that's okay. I can do things at my own pace and for my (your!) amusement.
This is my desk, here I check my e-mail, look at knitting blogs, blog (I'm here right now!), kill countless hours on Ravelry, apply for shows and art grants. It is very messy because I am very messy and a lot stuff we want to get to get off the floor ends up here. Come to think of it my chair is a little uncomfortable too. Still this little work area does the trick and has some kind of organization (filing system)to it.


My other work space is for knitting and art making. It is much more organized and clean because the babies do not have access to it. (Although in the pictures it looks like crap)I am trying to get started on a new series of woodcuts. So far all I have decided is their size, 20"x20" and I have started marking out the wood. Next comes drawing the images and then carving.

In these other pictures you can see my knitting machines and yarn and other random stuff. I pride myself on being to cram a lot of stuff into a space (that's not meant to sound dirty)

1 comment:

missbhavens said...

I am in LOVE with the color you've painted that desk! Just like a Granny Smithy apple!

since 10/4/07

rings