It's hard to post pictures when you post every day. I hate post without pictures for the most part so I will usually stick something in for people to look at. Good Luck to y'all today!
I had a studio visit today, although I took my work to her studio, she didn't come to mine. I enjoyed talking about my work and hearing her insights. It was much better than my last studio visit which made me feel like shit (mostly because I should have known better than to ask that person to look at my work and I wasn't really prepared). The gist of what she said about my artwork is pretty much true for my entire life. BE more attentive to details and take your time. I will try, I will try.In general I guess it still comes down to spending more time in studio but that will happen when it can happen. No point in working myself into a lather over it. I have started some new etching which I will print tomorrow.
The knitting is going, going as it was before. I think I will have stuff to show soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment