Knitting. Working. Fretting

Sunday, November 11, 2007

3 things

1.I've been thinking a lot of about what it means to do crafts these days and be into having things be handmade and I feel a little uncomfortable about some aspects of it. I feel sometimes like there is a consumer aspect to how I feel about yarn and how I want to have it, etc. I'm not sure what to do about that. One thing I did do the other day was buy a share in a yarn CSA. I got the idea from another blogger and it seems like a good one.

2. My cat is not feeling well at all. She is hardly eating at all and is having trouble breathing

ΩΩΩΩΩΩ`€222222222222222222222eee1¸Ω€Å€´€´WSA#WAZ2Z2W`ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWXXXXXXXZZZZXWXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzWXWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZZZZxxAAA CSWWWWWWWWWWCAS VCCCCCCCCCC VWWAA Q forgot the third thing.

ETA:
Stigs hit the publish button as well as a few other keys while I wasn't paying attention. I guess she thought I was done.

1 comment:

Woolly Stuff said...

I did the CSA thing too! It was the picture of the shorn lamb that really convinced me!

I wouldn't worry about complaining - you're maybe sorta trying to work out why the things bother you, and figure out solutions?

jxx

since 10/4/07

rings