Knitting. Working. Fretting

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Knits in Action

I always wonder what happens with the things people knit. Do they wear them/ How do they hold up? Are they practical? With that in mind I will have ocassional updates on what I've made. Knits in Action.
I wore this thing today. I have been having trouble figuring out hoe to wear it because it is both too small (width-wise) in the shoulders and too long. I also haven't ever block it, which I probably should, but anyway, I wore this outside today and it is really warm and cozy. Maybe I should try blocking it.
Yay, sweater coats!



Not a super flattering picture but it has not been a super flattering day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't see what it is you are wearing. I have a box of hats and scarves I wear all winter. All the thing I have knit for the kids and husband are probably in the lost and found somewhere because they cant find any of them
Keesha

since 10/4/07

rings