Knitting. Working. Fretting

Saturday, March 08, 2008

February Stalker sock


Finished my Stalker socks finally.
Sisu yarn, on two US 1 circulars (60 stitches), both socks at the same time. Short row toe (toe up) short row heel. Seeded rib pattern.

I wanted to use up ever last bit of yarn so they are a little too long for regular sock and too short for knee highs so they don't stay up too well. I need to redo the cast off for something more elastic. All the elastic bind off i found are for 1x1 rib and this sock has a 1K, 2 alternating seed stitches, 1knit 2Purl pattern. Should I break the pattern and do the last row in 1x1 rib and then do that bind off? Any suggestions? I would be Other than that little problem I am somewhat pleased with them. Short row toes are cool.

No comments:

since 10/4/07

rings