Knitting. Working. Fretting

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Public speaking safely behind me I am now in the throws of crushing lower back pain. I think I worked myself up a little too much about it. It was fine by the way. Well received, people were interested. Panel talks are a really bad idea. They are usually very boring and poorly organized and leave me feeling pretty dissatisfied. I tried to not be too boring but I couldn't really control the organization of the thing. The talk was on Political Study Groups in NYC and we were all supposed talk about what questions we were dealing with and what we were reading and so on. Anyway...
Tomorrow I get to take the day off and knit and play with babies.
Some pictures:

Is it really bad if I don't turn the pictures around?


It feels like spring

No comments:

since 10/4/07

rings