I noticed a few of the books that have shown up in your house suffer from poor content... Oh well, I guess as long as the babies can't read, you can just alter it as you go! Or use white out.
I have that SAME book...funny. Yes, the translation sucks and there are far better nursery rhymes that could've been added. It has some very machismo rhymes, no? It does have Los Pollitos, though. I grew up with that one.
that sounds like a journal entry not a nursery rhyme. You wanted to teach the kids thier native tounge, can't get more real than a beating for getting a white dress dirty. K
4 comments:
That hits a little too close to home for me. Bittersweet memories it brings.
Needless to say, I was beaten severely.
-buddha
I noticed a few of the books that have shown up in your house suffer from poor content... Oh well, I guess as long as the babies can't read, you can just alter it as you go! Or use white out.
love,
j
I have that SAME book...funny. Yes, the translation sucks and there are far better nursery rhymes that could've been added. It has some very machismo rhymes, no? It does have Los Pollitos, though. I grew up with that one.
that sounds like a journal entry not a nursery rhyme. You wanted to teach the kids thier native tounge, can't get more real than a beating for getting a white dress dirty.
K
Post a Comment