So things are more or less settling down. Babies got impromptu hair cuts today. I don't know why I was so sad and reluctant to cut their hair. Silly.
Knitting. Working. Fretting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
since 10/4/07
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(168)
-
▼
March
(31)
- Minor (major) set back
- I owe a few posts. I will get to them later this w...
- On the last day of the conference I finally rememb...
- DaY 2
- SGC : Day 1
- SGC
- My lucky day
- trinity
- Outdoors
- Asterisks and chickens
- Hair Cut
- Home
- I'm not writing this on the 19 but it happened on ...
- Bittersweet
- OPP
- Public speaking safely behind me I am now in the t...
- Big 7-0
- Palmaditas
- Having gotten another art residency application se...
- GV
- Knits in Action
- Another time
- jaywalking noroed shields
- February Stalker sock
- Pricked
- Dreaming of hope
- new mitten on the block
- Progress
- not playing well with others
- cardigan for ummm..when?
- Update
-
▼
March
(31)
Labels
- 365 (136)
- art (22)
- babies (29)
- boring for everyone but me (11)
- brooklyn (23)
- bummers (14)
- Cardigan for Arwen (11)
- cost and revs (9)
- crochet (2)
- doggies (1)
- done (29)
- dr (2)
- drops a-line (4)
- drops Wrap Sweater (4)
- dyeing (2)
- eating (5)
- embarrassing crushes (9)
- forecast (3)
- general disarray (5)
- goals (7)
- goals.random (1)
- hats (2)
- keeping seniors out of trouble (2)
- knitgirls (3)
- knits in action (5)
- knitting (37)
- kool-aid dyeing (2)
- logic (2)
- machine knitting (1)
- marilyn jacket (3)
- mystery pooping (1)
- nablopomo (31)
- nakniswemodo09 (1)
- placket sweater (3)
- printmaking (15)
- project spectrum (17)
- random (48)
- random rants (10)
- reading (2)
- secret project (4)
- seed stitch beret (2)
- socks (22)
- spanish lesson (5)
- spinning (3)
- stig sweater (1)
- street vending (3)
- the nature (18)
- two cents (4)
- ufos (5)
- vacation (9)
- video (2)
- VT (17)
- who gives a shit (6)
- workspace (1)
- yellow cardigan (8)

1 comment:
Cute !!!
Post a Comment