Knitting. Working. Fretting

Monday, April 21, 2008

Tweet, tweet. Bonk.




This crazy bird was trying to get into my house all day. Two of them seem to be building a nest on the fire escape across the alley from my window. For 45 minutes I watched this bird fly from the fire escape to my window trying to peck at it or maybe it was trying to get at the plants on the other side of the glass. I don't know. I thought maybe it was looking for nesty bits so I put some on the next window sill but it made no difference. SD thinks maybe it was a turf thing. Whatever birdy dude!

1 comment:

woolies said...

silly bird! I had a bird fly into my window today, was sure he knocked himself out, but went outside to see injured bird on the ground, and there was nothing there!!
(found you on the MVknits blog...)
:0)
sara

since 10/4/07

rings