Knitting. Working. Fretting

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Babies have colds and I feel run down



onion
carrots
garlic
tomato
olive oil( saute all above in)
homemade chicken stock
water
leftover peas
left over sumac chicken
allspice
cumin
salt
pepper
cilantro
oregano
yuca
bay leaves

Tonight I made chicken soup using quite a few leftovers. Not only did I make dinner but I also cleared the fridge out a little, and that's a good thing!
I was going to post pictures of my soup and the prep but really they don't look that good.


Try making the soup if you like. I think the special part is the allspice. It gives it a nice taste.

ETA: Pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That soup sounds a whole lot better than the condiment soup I used to make back in Iowa City, and continue making to this day! Kwik Trip convenient stores have the best relish.

feel better,

buddha

since 10/4/07

rings