Knitting. Working. Fretting

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Revisionist history

My busy time is winding down and I am looking at a good month and a half to take care of my life. Unfortunately my life needs a lot of taking care of. I need to pare down my life (by life I mean possessions) before I move to Vermont in August. Yes! I'm moving, just for a little while.
I also feel that I need to update my wardrobe. I want cuter clothes but I don't want to buy anything so I have to figure out how to turn all my shirts with stains into something I can wear. I also have to figure out how to make things that don't look like crap. First I thought I could silkscreen stuff on the front of my shirts (right under the boobs which is where the stains like to be) but now I am thinking my new look will incorporate a few short sleeve sweaters. This way I can justify knitting stuff and hide my stains all at the same time. I might still try to screen stuff so if I get hot indoors I can remove a layer before I get too stinky.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you justify dropping the whole "moving to Vermont" thing without expounding more than "but just for a little while"? Are you that cruel? I am hurt and quite frankly somewhat offended.

OK, now I'm over it. We'e good!

If you start silk screening remember I wear a 2XLT. I also have boob stains and want cuter clothes.

buddha

Anonymous said...

Short sleeve sweaters are a good compromise. And, lately, I've been thinking a lot about vests--strategically hides all manner of stains. I want cuter clothes, too. Wow, just a month and a half more...that's soon. TK

Woolly Stuff said...

I've been thinking about making this:

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/back-to-school-u-neck-vest

it's very very cute.

since 10/4/07

rings