I finished the hat for my niece. I hope she likes it. It is quite big but that's what she asked for. She has a lot of hair and I think she will be able to stick it all in there. The yarn looks really nice inn that stitch and it makes a very warm fabric.
Trinity Stitch Hat, in Araucania Nature wool Chunky color 131. I used US and US 10.5. I made the ribbing about half and inch little longer than the pattern called for and I knit for about 8 inches before starting the decrease rounds. The end of the hat is a little pointy so if I made this again I might do the final knit 2 together round sooner (even though I actually did what the pattern says). Blocking might help but I am not going to block it. I think it will look okay once it has a bunch of hair in it.

2 comments:
The hat is very nice. I love the stitch too. I will probably make one for my daughter to push her dreads up into.
the hat is beautiful
Post a Comment