I've been checking out more and more art blogs and websites lately. I guess I have been thinking it is time I get a website. Some of them I found while looking on knitter's blogs other's are friends of friends, or friends.
Here are some of the places I have been visiting:
Kate Bingaman-Burt.
Emily B.
Michael Perrone
Hamlet Dobbins
Jen Bervin
La Nube Loca
Andrea Zittel
Nicola Lopez
Amze Emmons
Jessica Mills
Jodi Green
Shino Soma
Liz Zanis
(just in case anyone was wondering why I have been falling behind on my knitting)
Knitting. Working. Fretting
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
since 10/4/07
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(168)
-
▼
April
(30)
- Babies have colds and I feel run down
- Revisionist history
- Art sites
- yellow/green
- Since i've little to say:
- I've been in a little bit of a bad mood lately bee...
- Outed
- Lace
- Knitting update: part 3
- Tweet, tweet. Bonk.
- Knitting update: part 2
- saturday: knitting update part 1
- Friday
- Thursday
- Wednesday
- Tuesday is tax day
- Balls
- reprise
- Hiropon
- Kindred
- Spring?
- Visitors welcome
- NYC-Allentown
- Performance art
- Trinity Stitch Hat
- Biore Pore Strip
- Deadlines
- Noro Sock
- Sunny day
- Presenting the April sock
-
▼
April
(30)
Labels
- 365 (136)
- art (22)
- babies (29)
- boring for everyone but me (11)
- brooklyn (23)
- bummers (14)
- Cardigan for Arwen (11)
- cost and revs (9)
- crochet (2)
- doggies (1)
- done (29)
- dr (2)
- drops a-line (4)
- drops Wrap Sweater (4)
- dyeing (2)
- eating (5)
- embarrassing crushes (9)
- forecast (3)
- general disarray (5)
- goals (7)
- goals.random (1)
- hats (2)
- keeping seniors out of trouble (2)
- knitgirls (3)
- knits in action (5)
- knitting (37)
- kool-aid dyeing (2)
- logic (2)
- machine knitting (1)
- marilyn jacket (3)
- mystery pooping (1)
- nablopomo (31)
- nakniswemodo09 (1)
- placket sweater (3)
- printmaking (15)
- project spectrum (17)
- random (48)
- random rants (10)
- reading (2)
- secret project (4)
- seed stitch beret (2)
- socks (22)
- spanish lesson (5)
- spinning (3)
- stig sweater (1)
- street vending (3)
- the nature (18)
- two cents (4)
- ufos (5)
- vacation (9)
- video (2)
- VT (17)
- who gives a shit (6)
- workspace (1)
- yellow cardigan (8)

No comments:
Post a Comment