Knitting. Working. Fretting

Sunday, February 17, 2008

downside of blogging

I wasn't so busy today but I was knitting, had company, then dinner, put babies to bed and then two Netflicks movies with more knitting. The babies have pretty much refused to take their afternoon naps for a week which means tha sleep pretty well at night. In summary, I had little desire to blog tonight.

And speaking of blogging, Ms Keesha came over yesterday and said that she felt that she had nothing to talk to me about because she reads my blog. I'm not sure how to take this. On the one hand I am glad that this serves to keep my friends up on some of the things I am doing but if it keeps them from contacting me to see me in person then that sucks! Plus I don't get to hear what is going on with them. And I don't write about most of the things going on in my life so friends call me and lets hang out in real life. I'm all for being able to have my friends keep up with what is going on with me but I would like for it to be more interactive and reciprocal. (Hint, hint)
I opened up this window on the day it says here but I didn't get around to hitting publish until today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I was wrong about not having nothing to talk about being that I stayed for 3 hours. You are multidemensional and we were able to catch up on so much more than knitting. I do realize that I am missing alot by just reading the blog (seeing how big the babies are, keeping up with the chefery of SD, and seeing you). I can take the hint 2 ways 1. get my own blog or 2. visit more. Both are on the horizon. Keesha

since 10/4/07

rings