Knitting. Working. Fretting

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The best part of taking a crazy short trip that ends up being longer that it should be because your flight gets diverted to another city..watching about 10 episodes of Project Runway. I had heard a lot about this show from many friend but because I don't have cable I'd never seen it. It's great. I can't believe that make those outfits in such a short amount of time.
The other good thing: lots of sock knitting time. I may actually finish my February socks in February. I am waiting until they are all finished before I most another picture.

2 comments:

Woolly Stuff said...

HOW DID IT GO????

see you in two days! yay!

Anonymous said...

thank God for Leap year you actually have an extra day to complete your socks. No luck for me though I have a sleeve and a neck to complete on the turtle neck shrug. So much for a project a month. Maybe the resolution will be bi monthly projects.
Keesha

since 10/4/07

rings