So. That's it! The work is all finished (for now). We put up the show today. Now what? I feel like I don't know what to do with myself. I finished the drawing part on Sunday and then I got right to knitting. I had almost forgotten what I was doing on that yellow cardigan, but today now that the show is up I just feel lost.
The other feelings I have are anxiety and regret. Today I wanted to make all these changes but I think I just have to let it go. I need to keep working and think about what I want to make next. What did I learn and what do I want to do. What are other things I need to explore. I guess I have plenty to do. Really, I do.
Any of you in the area, please come to see my show at NYSG on 511 W. 25th street between 10th and 11th aves. Rm 6-07
Wish me luck!
PS: Now that I have a little more time I really want to cast on for all these cute things I have seen but I must finish at least one thing I have already started before I start anything new. (I have so many rules for myself. Do you think it might be unhealthy)

No comments:
Post a Comment