I did some felting on Saturday. Some really well intentioned, enthusiastic felting and well.. the blankets I was trying to make tuned out too small. Way, way too small.Table setting place mat small, and maybe bathroom rug small but cute and really thick. Back to the drawing board then. Did I mention that I love (!!!) my knitting machine.

These are the babies one year ago tonight. Tonight I cooked up a big batch of split pea soup with carrots, squash, and celery for them to eat. I have had a hard time with feeding them things other than my own breast milk. The problem is that at 6pm every night I experience panic because I don't know what they are going to eat. This was my solution, If I make big batch of stuff they like to eat then I will be okay for a few days. The other thing I make them for lunch is fruit and yogurt with cereal. I recently started making my own yogurt!!! (as some of you already know)

No comments:
Post a Comment