Knitting. Working. Fretting

Monday, June 22, 2009

Spring Shawl





I knit my first lacey shawl. The pattern is Ishbel.More details on my knitting and pictures of it here (Ravelry link) I liked it so much that I started another. what a nice way to use a fairly small amount of pretty yarn.



MH/MB what do you think? Would you like me to knit you a sweater for your birthday or a shawl?

7 comments:

Woolly Stuff said...

the yellow one's looking cute! will it have a contrast color too?

Miss Mildred said...

I wasn't planning to but maybe i will.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! But i want the sweater, its more
prctical for me.
MB/MH

Anonymous said...

I like very much. Long time between blogs. Know you've been busy. Miss u much. Keesha

Anonymous said...

I like your shawl and the cardi. wait...those pictures were taken in VT. are you going to be in NY? TK

The Craftaholic said...

wow that's beautiful! I love it!

maia said...

Hi Mildred,
All your yarn and knitted things are lovely. It is sweet to see your face.
xo, maia

since 10/4/07

rings