I used Cascade 220 on US 6 Addi circulars. I made no mods except to decrease 2 stitches twice on the sleeves before the elbow. I think I did it every 6 rows. More detail here I think the arms might be a little too tight. Even though I made the size 38 it fits slightly tighter than the 34 I made for myself. Oh gauge swatch, when will I learn that I do need you and that you are not some weird detour keeping from starting a project? My own sweater grew a lot with wear and even though this is a different yarn this one probably will too right? That's not wishful thinking., that's just logic. Right??
Knitting this sweater I also realized that although I like the idea of topdown seamless construction, on account of the whole no sewing thing, working sleeves while you have a whole cardigan hanging off the needles is kind of a pain. Next time maybe I can work the sleeves separately and graft them on. Any ideas from anybody about this? I guess maybe I could work the sleeves before working on the rest of the body too. Hmm....

4 comments:
You are so right about the pain of working sleeves with a whole sweater attached!
I love the sweater! I wish I had the pattern so I could make one for myself too. :)
Love the sweater ! I want one. Also like the hair.
MH(MB)
that is so cute! I love this!
All I know....is that you look veeeery sexy in this sweater, chica. Hope all is well. HH
Post a Comment