






Well, the holiday knitting is kicking my butt. I feel really bored with it but I must press on. Only one scarf left. It is the mistake rib done in Knitpicks Totem ( 50% wool, 50% modal) in black and brown. I am not sure how much I like the yarn. I think I will felt it a little after it is knit.
Now for a bunch of pictures of all the knits I made for the holidays.
Briefly, they are a hat for sister (my pattern) , a shruggy thing in cotton for my niece( my pattern), a garter scarf in malabrigo( I got the idea here)
I also made a ribbed scarf in Noro ( I got that idea here )
There is a cashmere scarf, and the stripy scarf being help by my helpers was made a while ago for SD. It's in the woven stitch which I think looks very nice although it is very slow. Oh and the other thing is a poncho thing for my Mami, that is adapted from something I saw in Rebecca a long time ago.
Boring I know, but I had to do it.

No comments:
Post a Comment