Knitting. Working. Fretting

Saturday, February 03, 2007

In Other News



So enough about obligation knitting. I want to talk about how I managed to submit to the latest IPCNY New Prints Program at the last minute and I am glad I did because James Siena curated this time. One of my prints was accepted. The show goes up in march.
In knitting news i did finally finish that last scarf and it is still sitting in my apartment waiting to be mailed.
I have now started a Child's Placket Sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts in exchange for a friend's husband taking a look at the car which someone gave me. Knitting for car repair, bartering is a good thing.

P.S. If anyone is reading this please let me know. What is it called? Delurking? At this early stage I need encouragement.

2 comments:

Woolly Stuff said...

hello!
i'm reading your blog. I'm working on a little skinny pink & orange scarf & I would like to get that yoga bag pattern from you!

i'm also planning on coming over later if that's still cool.

love, jasmine

Cari said...

yep, I'm here. bloglines isn't updating you, though...

since 10/4/07

rings