Knitting. Working. Fretting

Thursday, November 27, 2008

November recap

I've had this post waiting in the wings for quite a week now. It's messy and not super inspired but I just want to get this out finally. I am trying to get back "on the blog" , so to speak, so I need to get all these on hold posts out of the way. Thank you for looking.
Crofter's Cowl raveled here

I decided I love cowls so I cast on for another one. Gloria Cowl


This is a test knit. I got to practicie my cable knitting and chart reading skills. Knit up in Bulky Cashmere I got at School products, it is very nice and pretty but not super practical. I don't think I like short scarves that need buttoning to stay on. Did I mention how pretty it is.


One afternoon there was the most amazing light. I didn't think I'd be able to capture it but this is close.

I finally finished my Noro socks! I love them. A lot of people seem to really hate this yarn but I just want to more of it (and I have!)

One evening I came home and Scott had started dinner but not finished it. He had made some soup stock and I volunteered to finish the meal. It's Sopa Azteca and like everything SD plans for meals it was very labor intensive and delicious.

No comments:

since 10/4/07

rings