Knitting. Working. Fretting

Monday, October 06, 2008

Burlington Clouds

The sky is always pretty interesting here



On a less lovely note;
yesterday we got a knock on the door from the neighbor who informed us that someone had broken into our car. We went out to find that the front passenger window had been shattered. We couldn't figure out what if anything had been stolen and were feeling pretty bummed about the general random sucky inconvenience of it. I took the babies for a little walk in the park while SD made some calls . Babies and I go for a walk down the street and then turn into the park by the lake to head home. We are pretty close to home when I look over by some bushes and I see two pairs of my boots sitting there. I walk over to them and I remember that I'd given SD a bag with boots in it so he could take them to the shoe repair place. He didn't find the shoe repair place and he left them in the car. I guess whoever smashed our window was looking for some easy cash and wasn't interested in my boots. I was happy to get them back though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you are posting more. Sorry they broke into your car. They could have left the boots closer to the car. I hope you didn't lose anything else.
K

Woolly Stuff said...

mmm, those are lovely clouds! more pics please :)

since 10/4/07

rings