I went to my friend Ann's art opening at Max Protech today. It looked like a good show. I say that so vaguely because at art openings on rarely has time or opportunity to actually look at the art there is way too much going on. Actually I am pretty sure that the work looked great but I have to go back to really see it. If you are in NYC I encourage you to see the show. If you are not please follow the link and check out her paintings.
Before going to that opening I had stopped at Pace Wildenstein to see the Zhang Huan show. The piece was a gigantic pregnant figure with another little figure on it called Giant no. 3. The whole thing was made of cow hides. It was kind of gruesome and surprisingly unstinky
Knitting. Working. Fretting
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
since 10/4/07
About Me
Labels
- 365 (136)
- art (22)
- babies (29)
- boring for everyone but me (11)
- brooklyn (23)
- bummers (14)
- Cardigan for Arwen (11)
- cost and revs (9)
- crochet (2)
- doggies (1)
- done (29)
- dr (2)
- drops a-line (4)
- drops Wrap Sweater (4)
- dyeing (2)
- eating (5)
- embarrassing crushes (9)
- forecast (3)
- general disarray (5)
- goals (7)
- goals.random (1)
- hats (2)
- keeping seniors out of trouble (2)
- knitgirls (3)
- knits in action (5)
- knitting (37)
- kool-aid dyeing (2)
- logic (2)
- machine knitting (1)
- marilyn jacket (3)
- mystery pooping (1)
- nablopomo (31)
- nakniswemodo09 (1)
- placket sweater (3)
- printmaking (15)
- project spectrum (17)
- random (48)
- random rants (10)
- reading (2)
- secret project (4)
- seed stitch beret (2)
- socks (22)
- spanish lesson (5)
- spinning (3)
- stig sweater (1)
- street vending (3)
- the nature (18)
- two cents (4)
- ufos (5)
- vacation (9)
- video (2)
- VT (17)
- who gives a shit (6)
- workspace (1)
- yellow cardigan (8)

No comments:
Post a Comment