Little Misu Luna Maria B. died sometime last night. I found her this morning quite stiff and heavy for a kitty who had gotten so skinny in these last few months. She was my surly sweetie companion for over 18 years, maybe even 19. Poor little Mu, although she was feeling poorly last night she did manage to draw up enough strength to bite Stigs so hard that she drew blood. We will miss you.
Knitting. Working. Fretting
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Not the post I was planning
Little Misu Luna Maria B. died sometime last night. I found her this morning quite stiff and heavy for a kitty who had gotten so skinny in these last few months. She was my surly sweetie companion for over 18 years, maybe even 19. Poor little Mu, although she was feeling poorly last night she did manage to draw up enough strength to bite Stigs so hard that she drew blood. We will miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
since 10/4/07
About Me
Labels
- 365 (136)
- art (22)
- babies (29)
- boring for everyone but me (11)
- brooklyn (23)
- bummers (14)
- Cardigan for Arwen (11)
- cost and revs (9)
- crochet (2)
- doggies (1)
- done (29)
- dr (2)
- drops a-line (4)
- drops Wrap Sweater (4)
- dyeing (2)
- eating (5)
- embarrassing crushes (9)
- forecast (3)
- general disarray (5)
- goals (7)
- goals.random (1)
- hats (2)
- keeping seniors out of trouble (2)
- knitgirls (3)
- knits in action (5)
- knitting (37)
- kool-aid dyeing (2)
- logic (2)
- machine knitting (1)
- marilyn jacket (3)
- mystery pooping (1)
- nablopomo (31)
- nakniswemodo09 (1)
- placket sweater (3)
- printmaking (15)
- project spectrum (17)
- random (48)
- random rants (10)
- reading (2)
- secret project (4)
- seed stitch beret (2)
- socks (22)
- spanish lesson (5)
- spinning (3)
- stig sweater (1)
- street vending (3)
- the nature (18)
- two cents (4)
- ufos (5)
- vacation (9)
- video (2)
- VT (17)
- who gives a shit (6)
- workspace (1)
- yellow cardigan (8)

7 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty! {{{Hugs}}}
Ann
Although I never met her, I heard we might have been soul mates.
--Puffy
That's sad news. I was always a little bit frightened of her because she was seemed so mysterious. Sorry to here it:(
oh miss m, sorry to hear about miss mu - it'll be weird not having her around.
I was a bit scared of her too and was always impressed by how SD seemed so completely fearless around her!
OMG, I'm so so sorry to read about your kitty. How sad. {{hugs}}
Sorry to read about Misu LMB(I never even knew her full name). The last time we met, we were talking about her...and now she's gone.
oh M. I am so sorry to hear about Misu. My thoughts are with you.
Post a Comment