Knitting. Working. Fretting

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Finish one off, and two rise up to take its place

One of the weirder and sad things about Misu being gone is that her food and water bowl aren't in their spot anymore and it looks all empty. Then I remember that she is not here anymore either.

But then there is knitting:
I cast on two new projects on Wednesday night.


These humble first rows shown above are Cardigan for Arwen. It is going to be a present for my Mom using some Cascade 220 I dyed for this project (well documented on the blog if you care to know)
The other is a present for SD's sister

It's a wrap cardigan from a Drops pattern. For this one I am using a cone of tweed and a cone of mohair from School products held together with another strand from a wool/angora cone I got at P&s. This is not portable knitting but luckily it knits up fast.
Both projects are advancing quite nicely. I've done a lot more since I took these pictures.

No comments:

since 10/4/07

rings