JG and I started a new blog to promote the handmade knits we are selling. It's Knitgirls.blogspot.com We will also be using it to notify people of craft fairs we might participate in.
Hey You, Happy Belated Birthday. I am good at remembering birthdays, but bad at actually calling or sending a card to tell the person Happy birthday. So Happy Birthday.. I have some books for the kids. Congrats on the new venture. You are so busy. I have to email J. to tell her the same. Miss you much. Keesha
3 comments:
yay us!
p.s. also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Hey You,
Happy Belated Birthday. I am good at remembering birthdays, but bad at actually calling or sending a card to tell the person Happy birthday. So Happy Birthday.. I have some books for the kids. Congrats on the new venture. You are so busy. I have to email J. to tell her the same. Miss you much. Keesha
Post a Comment