Knitting. Working. Fretting

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Let's Review

These are all the things I started that I have to finish before I can start all the other things I want to start.





They are:
a pair of socks started almost a year ago using the pattern from the Bonne Marie site, the forwcast started this october, Debbie Bliss seed stitch beret in Alpaca from Knitpicks, Clapotis in Noro Silk Garden, and another pair of socks done at the same time on two circulars with some yarn bought at the Smiley's sale last year.
I will finish these things so I can move on to
Hourglass sweater,
Glampyre City Shawl
Poncho from Last minute knitted gifts
and some baby stuff.
My next post will have all the stuff I knit for christmas and craftfair knitting.

1 comment:

Elena said...

I've just recently started my forecast and realized quite quickly that I've done the same mistake as you and some other peoeple. Too much spacing between the bobbles/cables. But from your pictures I decided to go on like that - it's actually really cute! I find it even better than the original. So I will continue like that.... Best of luck with yours! It looks fab!

since 10/4/07

rings