Knitting. Working. Fretting

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

These are the last FO"s of 2008.


I finished my books. I didn't quite make it before the end of the year but pretty close.

I machine knit two more sweaters for the babies. This time time I crocheted the bottom edge and neck to keep them from rolling. I also made some matching tube socks for Stigs but Marcie wears them.

I have started some new projects.

I have a lot of projects on the needles but I decided to cast on for a new sweater anyway. More on that after a little more progress has been made.

The world is going to shit but I am well. Very well.
Happy New year to you all.
I missed my blog birthday. Hormiga is 2 now. If you are out there reading don't forget to say hello.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

LOVE the books!

The sweaters are great too. I'm in the mood for making myself a striped sweater. Did you use a pattern?

Woolly Stuff said...

1) The books look beautiful!

2) Babies are cute as ever.

3) I miss you!

4) And happy blog birthday

5) my word verification for this message is "abooderc"

besitos

Anonymous said...

Happy Blog birthday, and many more
Sweaters are great tube socks very 80s. Have a very productive year.

Anonymous said...

The books look really big and great. Congratulations on finishing them. And happy blog birthday. --TK

since 10/4/07

rings