I've been tagged by JG for a meme:
here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know your entry is up.
1. I'm going to bake an apple pie today. SD prepared the crust for me!
2. I have never ridden a horse or intentionally gotten close to one but I have been arrested for allegedly punching a horse. (I did not punch a horse, the cop was lying)
3. I am getting really good at making my own yogurt. The trick is to make sure you have enough heat to make creamy yogurt but not so much that you kill the cultures. This last batch I made was my best yet!
4. I've never been to Canada but now I live only 2 hours away from Montreal so maybe I will go soon. When I was in high school my friends and I had planned a trip but when the time came I could not go.
5. Until two days ago I had never seen a peach or pear tree. The pear tree is very pretty.
6. I wish I could be the sort of organized person who packs her own lunch everyday, but I am not.
I 'd like to tag:
Gimmesanity
ElizaB
DogsStealYarn
sharkseason
holyknitter
jodi green
Knitting. Working. Fretting
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
since 10/4/07
About Me
Labels
- 365 (136)
- art (22)
- babies (29)
- boring for everyone but me (11)
- brooklyn (23)
- bummers (14)
- Cardigan for Arwen (11)
- cost and revs (9)
- crochet (2)
- doggies (1)
- done (29)
- dr (2)
- drops a-line (4)
- drops Wrap Sweater (4)
- dyeing (2)
- eating (5)
- embarrassing crushes (9)
- forecast (3)
- general disarray (5)
- goals (7)
- goals.random (1)
- hats (2)
- keeping seniors out of trouble (2)
- knitgirls (3)
- knits in action (5)
- knitting (37)
- kool-aid dyeing (2)
- logic (2)
- machine knitting (1)
- marilyn jacket (3)
- mystery pooping (1)
- nablopomo (31)
- nakniswemodo09 (1)
- placket sweater (3)
- printmaking (15)
- project spectrum (17)
- random (48)
- random rants (10)
- reading (2)
- secret project (4)
- seed stitch beret (2)
- socks (22)
- spanish lesson (5)
- spinning (3)
- stig sweater (1)
- street vending (3)
- the nature (18)
- two cents (4)
- ufos (5)
- vacation (9)
- video (2)
- VT (17)
- who gives a shit (6)
- workspace (1)
- yellow cardigan (8)

2 comments:
uh oh!
I think you've seen some pear trees; they are all over Brooklyn! The ones around here just don't bear fruit (there are some in front of the Brooklyn Museum, near the benches), but they have white flowers in April.
I must go to Canada with you. Did you renew your passport miss you so much.
K
PS. are u sure about the cop?
Post a Comment