Knitting. Working. Fretting

Friday, July 04, 2008

Eat your greens

I am quite behind on my blogging. I actually have a lot to blog about but I have been in too good a mood to blog. I'm not sure how that works but I think that is what is happening. The reason for my good mood: I believe it is because I have been eating a lot of locally grown greens for the past 3 weeks. (Perhaps specious logic is another side effect of eating greens!)
For now a quick knitting update:
I finished the Easy Flame Lace scarf last week and I am almost finished with the lace ribbon scarf. I am really enjoying knitting little lace projects. I will definitely be doing more until I finally get the nerve to attempt a shawl. I have a bunch of shawl patterns on my Ravelry cue but I am too scared to take one on yet.
For lack of any pictures of knitting to show I leave you with a picture of my bed decked out in all Ikea bed wear.

It's not a great picture but the colors look so pretty (in person) that I wanted to attempt to share it. Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

since 10/4/07

rings