
I had in my mind the vague idea that I could blog about once a week. So far I don't think that's whats happening but I am trying to get in the blogging grove. All the things involved seems to take so much time. Having something to show, taking pictures and then on top of it all having to write about it, sometimes is too much. I am in a period of realizing my limitations and comparing that to my list of self-imposed tasks. They are not a good match.
Something nice did happen to me though, on Saturday the lovely JG gave this lovely Clapotis. I finally have one of my very own and I didn't have to make it. She used Koigu to knit it and it is super soft and pretty. I love it!

A couple weeks ago on the big snowday I decided to stop by P&S Fabrics only to find that they are going out of business. I decided to stock up on buttons for current and future projects and I also picked up a set of Denise needles for a good price.


I am also proud to say that I have made progress on the Forecast! One sleeve done one more to go. I tried to make it extra long so it will keep my wrists warm and also to make up for the fact thatmost of my coats and jackets have toilet sleeves.


I gave away the first Placket-neck Pullover to SD's nephew so I had to make another one for my car repair barter. This one is made with Classsic Al wool. It is very nice to knit with and a good price. I still have to sew on the buttons and it will be ready for giving away this Saturday. For the trim I used Knitpicks Wakashan cotton and wool which they don't seeem to have anymore.
By the way. The photo up top is not just a gratuitous baby photo (they will be eight months tomorrow) it also shows the sweater I made.

2 comments:
what are toilet sleeves. Your progress has been duly noted by your friends. Especially the one you have to sit with so she will finish any project she starts. I covet yor clapotis.
Keesha
PS. Marcie is a growing so big I have to come see him before he starts school.
the blue sweater looks so beautiful!! did the clapotis wash up bigger (hopefully)? i'm glad you liked it & put it on your blog.
jasmine xxx
Post a Comment